- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Balmaceda weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3030 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The October weather guide for Balmaceda, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Balmaceda in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Balmaceda in October, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Balmaceda in October?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Balmaceda in October - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Balmaceda in October?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Balmaceda in October and the average monthly rainfall is 30mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Balmaceda sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Balmaceda in October 2021. Select a month to view Balmaceda sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||07:18||19:56|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||06:50||20:16|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||06:25||20:37|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.