- Check out the cheapest flights on offer to South America
- Includes Buenos Aires, Lima, Rio de Janeiro & Quito
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
Arica weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
Recommended for Chile
The November weather guide for Arica, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Arica in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Arica in November, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Arica in November?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Arica in November - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Arica in November?
The average sea temperature around Arica in November is 19°C.
Does it ever rain in Arica in November?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Arica in November and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Arica sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Arica in November 2021. Select a month to view Arica sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||07:01||19:49|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||06:56||19:56|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||06:56||20:05|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Chile
Where is hot in Chile in November for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Chile in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.