- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Arica weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
Recommended for Chile
The July weather guide for Arica, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Arica in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Arica in July, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Arica in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Arica in July - that's 66% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Arica in July?
The average sea temperature around Arica in July is 17°C.
Does it ever rain in Arica in July?
There are usually no days with some rain in Arica in July and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Arica sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Arica in July 2022. Select a month to view Arica sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||07:14||18:16|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||07:14||18:21|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||07:09||18:26|
- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.