- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Arica weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
Recommended for Chile
The August weather guide for Arica, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Arica in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Arica in August, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Arica in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Arica in August - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Arica in August?
The average sea temperature around Arica in August is 16°C.
Does it ever rain in Arica in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Arica in August and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Arica sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Arica in August 2022. Select a month to view Arica sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||07:09||18:27|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||07:01||18:31|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||06:50||18:34|
- Save up to £100 on A-ROSA river cruises
- Choice of saving £60 or £100 depending on stays
- Save £60 (6-7day cruise) or £100 (8+ days)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.