- Get free cancellation on California accommodation
- Search by date, browse map or filter by property type
- Check upcoming rates & last minute availability
Yosemite weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for California with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3838 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for California
The May weather guide for Yosemite, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Yosemite in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Yosemite in May, falling to -2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Yosemite in May?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Yosemite in May - that's 75% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Yosemite in May?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Yosemite in May and the average monthly rainfall is 38mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Yosemite sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Yosemite in May 2022. Select a month to view Yosemite sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:02||19:49|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:47||20:03|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:38||20:15|
- Save 30% on Covid-19 Fit to Fly test & travel certificate
- Home Covid-19 PCR test with free express delivery
- Receive online results within 24-72 hours once test at lab
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.