- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Yosemite weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2727 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The June weather guide for Yosemite, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for California
How hot is it in Yosemite in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Yosemite in June, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Yosemite in June?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Yosemite in June - that's 77% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Yosemite in June?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Yosemite in June and the average monthly rainfall is 27mm.
Yosemite sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Yosemite in June 2021. Select a month to view Yosemite sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||05:37||20:16|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||05:35||20:23|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||05:39||20:25|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about California
Where is hot in California in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in California in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Death Valley
- Palm Springs
- Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills
- Santa Monica
- San Diego
- Santa Barbara
- Big Sur
- Lake Tahoe
- San Francisco
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.