- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Yosemite weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for California with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 77°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- -6-6°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7171 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for California
The April weather guide for Yosemite, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Yosemite in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 7°C in Yosemite in April, falling to -6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Yosemite in April?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Yosemite in April - that's 76% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Yosemite in April?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Yosemite in April and the average monthly rainfall is 71mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Yosemite sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Yosemite in April 2022. Select a month to view Yosemite sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:43||19:22|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:23||19:35|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:03||19:49|
- Explore top offers on Candlewood Suites in the USA
- Find hotels in New York, Houston & across the USA
- Book apartment-style suites for short & long stays
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.