- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Bandar Seri Begawan weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brunei with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2424 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 370370 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Brunei
How hot is it in Bandar Seri Begawan in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Bandar Seri Begawan in November with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bandar Seri Begawan in November?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bandar Seri Begawan in November - that's 57% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bandar Seri Begawan in November?
The average sea temperature around Bandar Seri Begawan in November is 29°C.
Does it rain in Bandar Seri Begawan in November?
There are usually 24 days with some rain in Bandar Seri Begawan in November and the average monthly rainfall is 370mm.
Bandar Seri Begawan sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bandar Seri Begawan in November 2020. Select a month to view Bandar Seri Begawan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:05||18:02|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:08||18:02|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:13||18:05|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Brunei in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brunei in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.