- Save EXTRA 5% on car hire worldwide with Enjoy Travel
- Book car hire for destinations in the UK, Europe & beyond
- Discount code cannot be combined with other promotions
Ilheus weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2626 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 192192 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Ilheus, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Brazil
How hot is it in Ilheus in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Ilheus in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ilheus in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ilheus in March - that's 62% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Ilheus in March?
The average sea temperature around Ilheus in March is 28°C.
Does it rain in Ilheus in March?
There are usually 26 days with some rain in Ilheus in March and the average monthly rainfall is 192mm.
Ilheus sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ilheus in March 2021. Select a month to view Ilheus sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||05:37||18:00|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||05:40||17:50|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||05:41||17:39|
- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where is hot in Brazil in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.