- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Ilheus weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 134134 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Ilheus, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Brazil
How hot is it in Ilheus in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Ilheus in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ilheus in September?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ilheus in September - that's 54% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Ilheus in September?
The average sea temperature around Ilheus in September is 25°C.
Does it rain in Ilheus in September?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Ilheus in September and the average monthly rainfall is 134mm.
Ilheus sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ilheus in September 2020. Select a month to view Ilheus sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||05:41||17:31|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||05:31||17:32|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:19||17:33|
- Check out the latest low fares on flights worldwide
- Explore cheap flights by destination or airline
- Filter deals by departure airport, month & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where is hot in Brazil in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.