- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Costa do Sauipe weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 9797 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Brazil
The February weather guide for Costa do Sauipe, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Costa do Sauipe in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Costa do Sauipe in February with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Costa do Sauipe in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Costa do Sauipe in February - that's 53% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Costa do Sauipe in February?
The average sea temperature around Costa do Sauipe in February is 28°C.
Does it rain in Costa do Sauipe in February?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Costa do Sauipe in February and the average monthly rainfall is 97mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Costa do Sauipe sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Costa do Sauipe in February 2022. Select a month to view Costa do Sauipe sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||05:26||18:04|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||05:31||18:01|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||05:34||17:54|
- Check out the cheapest flights on offer to South America
- Includes Buenos Aires, Lima, Rio de Janeiro & Quito
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.