- Check out latest sale offers on tours in 2022
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter offers by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Costa do Sauipe weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 122122 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Recommended for Brazil
The August weather guide for Costa do Sauipe, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Costa do Sauipe in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Costa do Sauipe in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Costa do Sauipe in August?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Costa do Sauipe in August - that's 53% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Costa do Sauipe in August?
The average sea temperature around Costa do Sauipe in August is 25°C.
Does it rain in Costa do Sauipe in August?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Costa do Sauipe in August and the average monthly rainfall is 122mm.
Costa do Sauipe sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Costa do Sauipe in August 2021. Select a month to view Costa do Sauipe sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:51||17:25|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||05:45||17:27|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||05:36||17:28|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where is hot in Brazil in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.