- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Bihac weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bosnia and Herzegovina with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 8282 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Bosnia & Herzegovina
The July weather guide for Bihac, Bosnia & Herzegovina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bihac in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Bihac in July with low heat and humidity, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bihac in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bihac in July - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bihac in July?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Bihac in July and the average monthly rainfall is 82mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bihac sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bihac in July 2022. Select a month to view Bihac sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||05:14||20:46|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||05:26||20:39|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||05:41||20:24|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.