- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Bihac weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bosnia and Herzegovina with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 99°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 102102 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Bosnia & Herzegovina
The March weather guide for Bihac, Bosnia & Herzegovina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Bihac in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 9°C in Bihac in March, falling to -1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bihac in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bihac in March - that's 38% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bihac in March?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Bihac in March and the average monthly rainfall is 102mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bihac sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bihac in March 2022. Select a month to view Bihac sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:35||17:44|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:07||18:04|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:40||19:23|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.