- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Bihac weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bosnia and Herzegovina with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 107107 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Bosnia & Herzegovina
The May weather guide for Bihac, Bosnia & Herzegovina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bihac in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Bihac in May, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bihac in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bihac in May - that's 47% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bihac in May?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Bihac in May and the average monthly rainfall is 107mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bihac sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bihac in May 2022. Select a month to view Bihac sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||05:47||20:01|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:27||20:19|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:14||20:34|
- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.