- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Bihac weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bosnia and Herzegovina with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 106106 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Bosnia & Herzegovina
The June weather guide for Bihac, Bosnia & Herzegovina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bihac in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Bihac in June, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bihac in June?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bihac in June - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bihac in June?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Bihac in June and the average monthly rainfall is 106mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bihac sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bihac in June 2022. Select a month to view Bihac sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||05:14||20:35|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||05:10||20:44|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||05:14||20:46|
- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.