- Save £50 per person on Cosmos tours in 2022
- Book early & save 10% on Globus trips in 2022
- Travel between 1st Jan & 31st Dec 2022 (inclusive)
Bihac weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Bosnia and Herzegovina with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 104104 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Bosnia & Herzegovina
The August weather guide for Bihac, Bosnia & Herzegovina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bihac in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Bihac in August, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bihac in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bihac in August - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bihac in August?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Bihac in August and the average monthly rainfall is 104mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bihac sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bihac in August 2021. Select a month to view Bihac sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:43||20:23|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:00||20:01|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:18||19:35|
- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.