- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Bihac weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Bosnia and Herzegovina with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 109109 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Bosnia & Herzegovina
The September weather guide for Bihac, Bosnia & Herzegovina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bihac in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Bihac in September, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bihac in September?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bihac in September - that's 52% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bihac in September?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Bihac in September and the average monthly rainfall is 109mm.
Bihac sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bihac in September 2020. Select a month to view Bihac sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:19||19:33|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:36||19:07|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:54||18:38|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Bosnia & Herzegovina
Where is hot in Bosnia & Herzegovina in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bosnia & Herzegovina in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.