- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Plus free cancellation on most rooms with Hotels.com
- Travel before 30th September 2021 (inclusive)
Uyuni weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bolivia
The October weather guide for Uyuni, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Uyuni in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Uyuni in October, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Uyuni in October?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Uyuni in October - that's 68% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Uyuni in October?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Uyuni in October and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Uyuni sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Uyuni in October 2021. Select a month to view Uyuni sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||06:08||18:26|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||05:56||18:30|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||05:46||18:37|
- Check out top deals on tours worldwide in 2021
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter deals by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.