- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Uyuni weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- -6-6°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Bolivia
The July weather guide for Uyuni, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Uyuni in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Uyuni in July, falling to -6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Uyuni in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Uyuni in July - that's 81% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Uyuni in July?
There are usually no days with some rain in Uyuni in July and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Uyuni sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Uyuni in July 2022. Select a month to view Uyuni sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||07:04||17:59|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||07:03||18:04|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||06:58||18:09|
- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.