- Check out latest sale offers on tours in 2022
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter offers by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Uyuni weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- -6-6°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Bolivia
The July weather guide for Uyuni, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Uyuni in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Uyuni in July, falling to -6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Uyuni in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Uyuni in July - that's 81% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Uyuni in July?
There are usually no days with some rain in Uyuni in July and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Uyuni sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Uyuni in July 2021. Select a month to view Uyuni sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||07:04||17:59|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||07:03||18:04|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:58||18:10|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.