- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Uyuni weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3737 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bolivia
The February weather guide for Uyuni, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Uyuni in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Uyuni in February, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Uyuni in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Uyuni in February - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Uyuni in February?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Uyuni in February and the average monthly rainfall is 37mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Uyuni sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Uyuni in February 2022. Select a month to view Uyuni sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:11||19:11|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:18||19:04|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:24||18:55|
- Check out latest sale offers on tours in 2022
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter offers by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.