- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Sucre weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 139139 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bolivia
The January weather guide for Sucre, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sucre in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Sucre in January, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sucre in January?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sucre in January - that's 41% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Sucre in January?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Sucre in January and the average monthly rainfall is 139mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Sucre sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Sucre in January 2022. Select a month to view Sucre sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||05:47||19:02|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||05:57||19:05|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:06||19:03|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.