- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Sucre weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 139139 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bolivia
The January weather guide for Sucre, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sucre in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Sucre in January, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sucre in January?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sucre in January - that's 41% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Sucre in January?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Sucre in January and the average monthly rainfall is 139mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Sucre sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Sucre in January 2022. Select a month to view Sucre sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||05:47||19:02|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||05:57||19:05|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:06||19:03|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.