- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Santa Cruz weather in September 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 6363 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bolivia
The September weather guide for Santa Cruz, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Santa Cruz in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Santa Cruz in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santa Cruz in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santa Cruz in September - that's 69% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Santa Cruz in September?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Santa Cruz in September and the average monthly rainfall is 63mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Santa Cruz sunrise & sunset times for September 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Santa Cruz in September 2022. Select a month to view Santa Cruz sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st September 2022||06:20||18:06|
|Thursday, 15th September 2022||06:08||18:08|
|Friday, 30th September 2022||05:56||18:10|
- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.