- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Santa Cruz weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 100100 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bolivia
The October weather guide for Santa Cruz, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Santa Cruz in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Santa Cruz in October with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santa Cruz in October?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santa Cruz in October - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Santa Cruz in October?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Santa Cruz in October and the average monthly rainfall is 100mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Santa Cruz sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Santa Cruz in October 2021. Select a month to view Santa Cruz sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||05:55||18:10|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||05:43||18:14|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||05:34||18:19|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.