- Save £70 per person on all tours over £3,000
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Santa Cruz weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 128128 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bolivia
The November weather guide for Santa Cruz, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Santa Cruz in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Santa Cruz in November with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santa Cruz in November?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santa Cruz in November - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Santa Cruz in November?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Santa Cruz in November and the average monthly rainfall is 128mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Santa Cruz sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Santa Cruz in November 2021. Select a month to view Santa Cruz sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||05:34||18:19|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||05:29||18:26|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||05:28||18:35|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.