- Save EXTRA 10% on 18-29 trips worldwide
- Book online at least 9 months in advance to get discount
- Excludes Tailor-made, Asia passes, short breaks & 3rd parties
Santa Cruz weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 7878 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Bolivia
The May weather guide for Santa Cruz, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Santa Cruz in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Santa Cruz in May with low heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santa Cruz in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santa Cruz in May - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Santa Cruz in May?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Santa Cruz in May and the average monthly rainfall is 78mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Santa Cruz sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Santa Cruz in May 2022. Select a month to view Santa Cruz sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:26||17:53|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||06:31||17:47|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||06:36||17:45|
- Check out current discounts on tours in 2023
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter discounts by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.