- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Santa Cruz weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 4949 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Bolivia
The July weather guide for Santa Cruz, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Santa Cruz in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Santa Cruz in July with low heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santa Cruz in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santa Cruz in July - that's 65% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Santa Cruz in July?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Santa Cruz in July and the average monthly rainfall is 49mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Santa Cruz sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Santa Cruz in July 2022. Select a month to view Santa Cruz sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||06:44||17:49|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||06:44||17:54|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||06:40||17:59|
- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.