- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Santa Cruz weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 196196 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bolivia
The January weather guide for Santa Cruz, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Santa Cruz in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Santa Cruz in January with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santa Cruz in January?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santa Cruz in January - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Santa Cruz in January?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Santa Cruz in January and the average monthly rainfall is 196mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Santa Cruz sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Santa Cruz in January 2022. Select a month to view Santa Cruz sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||05:41||18:52|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||05:51||18:54|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||05:59||18:53|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.