- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Santa Cruz weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 134134 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bolivia
The February weather guide for Santa Cruz, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Santa Cruz in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Santa Cruz in February with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santa Cruz in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santa Cruz in February - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Santa Cruz in February?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Santa Cruz in February and the average monthly rainfall is 134mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Santa Cruz sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Santa Cruz in February 2022. Select a month to view Santa Cruz sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:00||18:52|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:06||18:47|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:11||18:39|
- Save £70 per person on all tours over £3,000
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.