- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Santa Cruz weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 4141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Bolivia
The August weather guide for Santa Cruz, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Santa Cruz in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Santa Cruz in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santa Cruz in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santa Cruz in August - that's 75% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Santa Cruz in August?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Santa Cruz in August and the average monthly rainfall is 41mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Santa Cruz sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Santa Cruz in August 2021. Select a month to view Santa Cruz sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:39||17:59|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:31||18:03|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:20||18:06|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Where is hot in Bolivia in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bolivia in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.