- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Rurrenabaque weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 108108 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Bolivia
The May weather guide for Rurrenabaque, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Rurrenabaque in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Rurrenabaque in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Rurrenabaque in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Rurrenabaque in May - that's 60% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Rurrenabaque in May?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Rurrenabaque in May and the average monthly rainfall is 108mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Rurrenabaque sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Rurrenabaque in May 2022. Select a month to view Rurrenabaque sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:40||18:15|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||06:43||18:09|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||06:48||18:08|
- Check out top deals on tours worldwide in 2021
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter deals by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.