- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Rurrenabaque weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 100100 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Bolivia
The June weather guide for Rurrenabaque, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Rurrenabaque in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Rurrenabaque in June with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Rurrenabaque in June?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Rurrenabaque in June - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Rurrenabaque in June?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Rurrenabaque in June and the average monthly rainfall is 100mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Rurrenabaque sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Rurrenabaque in June 2022. Select a month to view Rurrenabaque sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||06:48||18:08|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||06:52||18:09|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||06:55||18:12|
- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.