- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Potosi weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2020 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bolivia
The October weather guide for Potosi, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Potosi in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Potosi in October, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Potosi in October?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Potosi in October - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Potosi in October?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Potosi in October and the average monthly rainfall is 20mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Potosi sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Potosi in October 2021. Select a month to view Potosi sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||06:04||18:21|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||05:52||18:25|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||05:42||18:31|
- Save on flights & holidays worldwide in the BA sale
- Book holidays to Europe, Dubai & Canada
- Plus flights & holidays to the USA, Caribbean & beyond
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.