- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Plus free cancellation on most rooms with Hotels.com
- Travel before 30th September 2021 (inclusive)
Potosi weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Bolivia
The May weather guide for Potosi, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Potosi in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Potosi in May, falling to -2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Potosi in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Potosi in May - that's 77% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Potosi in May?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Potosi in May and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Potosi sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Potosi in May 2022. Select a month to view Potosi sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:39||18:01|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||06:44||17:55|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||06:50||17:52|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.