- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Potosi weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- -4-4°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Bolivia
The July weather guide for Potosi, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Potosi in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Potosi in July, falling to -4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Potosi in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Potosi in July - that's 79% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Potosi in July?
There are usually no days with some rain in Potosi in July and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Potosi sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Potosi in July 2021. Select a month to view Potosi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:58||17:56|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:57||18:01|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:52||18:07|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Where is hot in Bolivia in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bolivia in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.