- Save on flights & holidays worldwide in the BA sale
- Book flights to popular destinations worldwide
- Pay holiday deposits from only £60 per person
Potosi weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9292 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bolivia
The January weather guide for Potosi, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Potosi in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Potosi in January, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Potosi in January?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Potosi in January - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Potosi in January?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Potosi in January and the average monthly rainfall is 92mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Potosi sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Potosi in January 2022. Select a month to view Potosi sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||05:48||19:05|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||05:58||19:08|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:07||19:05|
- Check out latest sale offers on tours in 2022
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter offers by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.