- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Potosi weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1313 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bolivia
The April weather guide for Potosi, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Potosi in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Potosi in April, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Potosi in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Potosi in April - that's 65% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Potosi in April?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Potosi in April and the average monthly rainfall is 13mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Potosi sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Potosi in April 2022. Select a month to view Potosi sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:30||18:23|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:34||18:12|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:38||18:02|
- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.