- Save £70 per person on all tours over £3,000
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Cochabamba weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 108108 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bolivia
The February weather guide for Cochabamba, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cochabamba in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Cochabamba in February with no heat and humidity, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cochabamba in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cochabamba in February - that's 44% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Cochabamba in February?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Cochabamba in February and the average monthly rainfall is 108mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Cochabamba sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Cochabamba in February 2022. Select a month to view Cochabamba sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:12||19:04|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:19||18:59|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:24||18:50|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.