- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Cochabamba weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 2525 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bolivia
The April weather guide for Cochabamba, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cochabamba in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Cochabamba in April with low heat and humidity, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cochabamba in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cochabamba in April - that's 57% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Cochabamba in April?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Cochabamba in April and the average monthly rainfall is 25mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Cochabamba sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Cochabamba in April 2021. Select a month to view Cochabamba sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:31||18:26|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:34||18:15|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:37||18:06|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.