- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Placencia weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Belize with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 225225 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Placencia, Belize shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Belize
How hot is it in Placencia in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Placencia in November with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Placencia in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Placencia in November - that's 52% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Placencia in November?
The average sea temperature around Placencia in November is 28°C.
Does it rain in Placencia in November?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Placencia in November and the average monthly rainfall is 225mm.
Placencia sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Placencia in November 2020. Select a month to view Placencia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:51||17:23|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||05:57||17:19|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:06||17:19|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Belize
Where is hot in Belize in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Belize in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.