- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Belmopan weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Belize with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 253253 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Belize
The July weather guide for Belmopan, Belize shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Belmopan in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Belmopan in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Belmopan in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Belmopan in July - that's 54% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Belmopan in July?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Belmopan in July and the average monthly rainfall is 253mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Belmopan sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Belmopan in July 2021. Select a month to view Belmopan sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:25||18:33|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:30||18:33|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||05:34||18:28|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.