- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Singaradja weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 9191 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Singaradja, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Bali
How hot is it in Singaradja in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Singaradja in November with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Singaradja in November?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Singaradja in November - that's 67% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Singaradja in November?
The average sea temperature around Singaradja in November is 29°C.
Does it rain in Singaradja in November?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Singaradja in November and the average monthly rainfall is 91mm.
Singaradja sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Singaradja in November 2020. Select a month to view Singaradja sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:51||18:15|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||05:50||18:19|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||05:52||18:25|
- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports acorss the UK
- Book flights the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Bali
Where is hot in Bali in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bali in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.