- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Amed weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 150150 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Bali
The October weather guide for Amed, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Amed in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Amed in October with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Amed in October?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Amed in October - that's 75% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Amed in October?
The average sea temperature around Amed in October is 28°C.
Does it rain in Amed in October?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Amed in October and the average monthly rainfall is 150mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Amed sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Amed in October 2021. Select a month to view Amed sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||06:02||18:12|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||05:54||18:12|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||05:49||18:13|
- Explore top handpicked deals on luxury holidays
- Sign up for free to receive exclusive deals daily
- Book holidays to destinations around the world
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.