- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Amed weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 133133 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Bali
The May weather guide for Amed, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Amed in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Amed in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Amed in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Amed in May - that's 73% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Amed in May?
The average sea temperature around Amed in May is 29°C.
Does it rain in Amed in May?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Amed in May and the average monthly rainfall is 133mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Amed sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Amed in May 2021. Select a month to view Amed sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:20||18:09|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:22||18:06|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:25||18:05|
- Browse top deals & discounts on holidays in 2021/2022
- Check out latest deals this month & handpicked offers
- Find holidays by destination, holiday type or season
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.