- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Amed weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 379379 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Bali
The January weather guide for Amed, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Amed in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Amed in January with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Amed in January?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Amed in January - that's 55% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Amed in January?
The average sea temperature around Amed in January is 29°C.
Does it rain in Amed in January?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Amed in January and the average monthly rainfall is 379mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Amed sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Amed in January 2022. Select a month to view Amed sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||06:03||18:39|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||06:10||18:44|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:17||18:45|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.