- Explore top handpicked deals on luxury holidays
- Sign up for free to receive exclusive deals daily
- Book holidays to destinations around the world
Amed weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 5959 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Bali
The August weather guide for Amed, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Amed in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Amed in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Amed in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Amed in August - that's 77% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Amed in August?
The average sea temperature around Amed in August is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Amed in August?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Amed in August and the average monthly rainfall is 59mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Amed sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Amed in August 2021. Select a month to view Amed sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:31||18:16|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:26||18:17|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:19||18:16|
- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports across the UK
- Book flights to Asia, Africa, Europe & Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.