- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Amed weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 5959 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Amed, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Bali
How hot is it in Amed in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Amed in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Amed in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Amed in August - that's 77% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Amed in August?
The average sea temperature around Amed in August is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Amed in August?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Amed in August and the average monthly rainfall is 59mm.
Amed sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Amed in August 2021. Select a month to view Amed sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:31||18:16|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:26||18:17|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:19||18:16|
- Save up to 15% on winter 2020/2021 holidays
- Book skiing holidays & winter sun breaks with Club Med
- Travel between 1st Nov 2020 & 25th Apr 2021 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Bali
Where is hot in Bali in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bali in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.