- Save up to 35% on long stays at Anantara Hotels
- Plus extra 10% off for DISCOVERY members
- Book hotels in Europe, Asia, Africa & Middle East
Amed weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 133133 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Bali
The April weather guide for Amed, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Amed in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Amed in April with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Amed in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Amed in April - that's 72% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Amed in April?
The average sea temperature around Amed in April is 29°C.
Does it rain in Amed in April?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Amed in April and the average monthly rainfall is 133mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Amed sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Amed in April 2021. Select a month to view Amed sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:21||18:22|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:20||18:15|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:20||18:09|
- Browse top deals & discounts on holidays in 2021/2022
- Check out latest deals this month & handpicked offers
- Find holidays by destination, holiday type or season
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.