- Save up to 40% in Hotels.com Wanderlust sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 22nd March 2020 (inclusive)
Kenting weather in August 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 436436 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Kenting, Taiwan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kenting in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Kenting in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kenting in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kenting in August - that's 53% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kenting in August?
The average sea temperature around Kenting in August is 29°C.
Does it rain in Kenting in August?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Kenting in August and the average monthly rainfall is 436mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Kenting in August?
On average 3.4 days in August in Kenting are likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Kenting sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kenting in August 2020. Select a month to view Kenting sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:29||18:37|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:35||18:27|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:40||18:14|
- Save up to 30% on tours to Asia with G Adventures
- Book tours, river cruises & sailing adventures
- Discount varies by destination, tour type & departure date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Taiwan in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Taiwan in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.