- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to the Seychelles
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Silhouette weather in August 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 117117 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Silhouette, Seychelles shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Silhouette in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Silhouette in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Silhouette in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Silhouette in August - that's 63% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Silhouette in August?
The average sea temperature around Silhouette in August is 26°C.
Does it rain in Silhouette in August?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Silhouette in August and the average monthly rainfall is 117mm.
Silhouette sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Silhouette in August 2020. Select a month to view Silhouette sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:28||18:23|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:24||18:22|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:19||18:20|
- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Seychelles
Where's hot in the Seychelles in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Seychelles in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.