- Save EXTRA £25 per booking on ALL holidays & tours
- Discount available on all products - no minimum spend
- Enter discount code at checkout. Excludes children
Cuzco weather in August 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 88 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Cuzco, Peru shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cuzco in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Cuzco in August, falling to -1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cuzco in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cuzco in August - that's 75% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Cuzco in August?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Cuzco in August and the average monthly rainfall is 8mm.
Cuzco sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cuzco in August 2020. Select a month to view Cuzco sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:08||17:40|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:02||17:42|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:53||17:43|
- Save up to 30% on tours & adventures to South America
- Book trip to the Amazon, Machu Picchu, Galapagos & more
- Discount varies by destination, tour type & departure date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Peru in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Peru in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.